Support Centre

What sort of documents do you need from me?

We need 2 documents with your name on them. A primary document e.g. a copy of your birth certificate, drivers licence or passport, and a secondary document e.g. a utility bill or rates notice. The names on both documents should match.

Where do I go to verify my ID and upload my documents?


Media Enquiries
Jeremy Levitt
CEO of, is available to comment on the pricing of household trades and services, or to answer any other media related enquiries.

Please send all media enquiries to with "Attention Jeremy Levitt" in the subject line.
License: This picture is released and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. They are completely free and royalty-free to use for any personal or commercial purpose, so long as you visibly credit us somewhere on the site.